Well it can’t get easier than this for a quick dinner…. chicken burgers.
This is what you need:
- Ground chicken/Ground turkey
- Seasoning that you like – we used a 50 / 50 mix of our own Chicken Spice Rub and Moroccan Dry Rub.
- Other spices such as piri piri also work well.
- Bit of olive oil
This is what we do:
- Roll ground chicken/turkey up into balls about 100-125gm each.
- Flatten into patties
- Sprinkle some of each spice on top…. we actually put a pretty good coating on ours as that’s how we like em.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat
- When pan is hot place patties spice down on pan then coat the 50/50 spice on top
- Flip after 4-5 minutes
- Let cook for about another 5 minutes… or until cooked till done (juices should be clear)
And that’s it!!
I like the burger by itself with a side salad but you can definitely go all the way with a yummy bun and toppings of your choice.
Couldn’t be easier – enjoy!!