Ordering from Meat Me in the Junction is easy – here’s how we do it. Orders are fulfilled through a 3 week order cycle. We let you know the cut-off deadline to order for each cycle and then a week later we go on a road trip to pick up all orders. Once we’re back we send out your invoice along with your pickup/delivery dates and times.
To initiate each order cycle we send out an email to say that the on-line form is open for taking orders. This email also has a link to our current product/price, list with the key dates of the order cycle (order cut-off date, invoice date and delivery date) and lets everyone know of any new products being offered. If you are interested in ordering and would like to be on our Order Cycle mailing list send us a note via the contact form and we will add you to our list.
We are located in the Junction Neighbourhood of Toronto and offer delivery and pick-up services within certain areas of Toronto.
How do I order?
- Follow link to the on-line order form: http://meatmeinthejunction.com/order/mmj-order-form
- Fill in your contact information and enter the quantity of the items you want as you scroll down the product list.
- Click the <Submit Order> button.
Do I need to order on every 3 week cycle?
No – order what you want when you want. If you are on our order notification email list you will still get the heads up emails every 3 weeks – just ignore them until you need to order again.
How do I know how much my order will cost?
All product sizes mentioned in the product/price list are approximate and billed by weight. We cannot provide exact costs of your order until we have returned from picking up for all orders and have the products in hand. Once we have put together everyone’s orders we create your invoice with the exact cost of your order and email it to you.
How do I pay?
- On the Thursday after we return from picking up all orders we will email you your invoice with the total cost of your order.
- We accept cash, cheque or Interac e-Transfer.
- Payment is made upon receipt of your order with cash or cheque or before pick-up/deliver using Interac e-Transfer.
When and how do I get my Meat Me in the Junctions products that I ordered?
- You can either request delivery to your home or pick-up at our locations during the set times listed below for each order cycle.
- Delivery times will vary depending on your location (see table below). We will send out specific dates and times for delivery and pick-up in the order cycle notification emails.
Pick-up times for each order cycle:
Thursday 11:00am to 1:30pm
Friday morning 9:00am to 11:00am
Saturday morning 8:00am to 10:00am
Delivery is based on postal code prefix. You can look-up your postal code prefix in the table below to determine when you can receive delivery. If you postal code is not listed below you can contact us to see if it would be possible to get delivery.
Delivery Time Schedule
|Postal Code Prefix||Wednesday Evening 5-8pm||Thursday Evening 5-8pm||Friday Morning 9am-12pm||Saturday Morning 8am-12pm|
|M6P, M6R, M6S||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|M2N, M2P, M4N, M4P, M4R, M4S, M4T, M4V, M4W, M5M, M5N, M5P, M5R, M6C, M6E, M6G, M6H, M6J, M6K, M6N, M8V, M8X, M8Y, M9A||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|M4J, M4K, M4L, M4M||No||No||Yes||No|
If you are not certain of whether you are in a delivery area send us your address and we will be happy to let you know.
What does delivery cost?
Delivery Fee Schedule
|Postal Code Prefix||Minimum Order||$7.50 Fee||$5.00 Fee||$3.00 Fee||Free Delivery|
|M6P, M6R, M6S, M8X, M8Y||$75.00||n/a||$50.00 to $75.00||$75.00 to $125.00||Over $125.00 = Free Delivery|
|M2N, M2P, M4N, M4P, M4R, M4S, M4T, M4V, M4W, M5M, M5N, M5P, M5R, M6C, M6E, M6G, M6H, M6J, M6K, M6N, M8V, M8X, M8Y, M9A||$125.00||n/a||$150.00 to $200.00||n/a||Over $200.00 = Free Delivery|
|M4J, M4K, M4L, M4M||$125.00||$125.00 to $150.00||$150.00 to $200.00||n/a||Over $200.00 = Free Delivery|
|Outside specified Postal Codes (by arrangement)||$250.00||$200.00 to $250.00||n/a||n/a||Over $300.00 = Free Delivery|
Note for Pick-Up orders – There is NO minimum order size or delivery fee if you are picking up your order during one of the scheduled pick-up times.
How does Delivery Work?
We offer delivery to areas of Toronto which are defined by postal code prefix (see table above). You do not need to be home to receive delivery. If you are not available to answer the door we have a drop-off option for delivery.
- We deliver to your home at the selected delivery date and time.
- Someone is required to answer the door to receive and pay for the order.
- Payment can be made prior to delivery via email money transfer – Interac e-Transfer or at time of delivery with cash or cheque.
- We deliver to you home at the selected delivery date and time but you do not need to answer the door.
- Place a cooler or cooler bags with ice-pack(s) in it on your front porch during your delivery time.
- If you are paying via email money transfer – Interac e-Transfer please send your email transfer prior to your delivery time.
- If you are paying with cash or cheque put your payment under or in the cooler.
- We will place your order into the coolers/bags, ring your bell/knock to indicate that your order is there then hop off to the next delivery. * Please ensure that your order is not left outside in cooler for more than 2-3 hours on warm days to ensure products do not defrost.
If you have any questions about our ordering, payment, delivery etc. processes please do not hesitate to contact us and ask!